You may have learned of the medicinal benefits of cannabis, which include increased concentration, endurance, performance, and reduced soreness.
The way a strain affects us may vary from person to person; we are all different and might not all experience the same effects from a cannabis strain. There are resolutions, and many people prefer to concentrate on health and fitness goals. Targets are usually set to go into the gym more often, eat better, and maybe lose some weight.
How does it help in a workout?
That being said, different strains will benefit a particular workout more than others. While Sativa dominant strains appear to be more familiar with those who use it for exercise, indica strains can be the ideal post-workout recovery!
Although you could benefit from a Sativa strain for most physical activities, if you do your workout first, you'll probably get far more out of your workout through one sativa that could be perfect for running.
- It is crucial to select the right drug for the type of exercise being performed when deciding to consume cannabis before a workout. For example, a cardio session may best be accompanied by a Sativa strain for its energizing effects. In contrast, for their relaxing effects, a yoga session may best be accompanied by an Indica strain.
What's missing in my workout?
If once you get into the gym, there's a lack of motivation, a Sativa might provide the extra boost. When it winds down at the end of the night, then an Indica can help you get the sleep required to put you in a good position, both for muscle building and for the session tomorrow.
Some of these benefits may be indirect — Cannabis products, in particular, can actually minimize stress and thus increase the ability to concentrate or work harder by calming any nagging pain that you have.
Sativa appears to be a little more energizing. "Go easy during your first workout”.
Usage of Cannabis strains:
When you've chosen to experiment with cannabis to boost your concentration during a workout, drop that under your tongue.
Cannabis can have many benefits for fitness enthusiasts, both mentally and physically.
Benefits of using Cannabis (SATIVA VS INDICA)
- One of the most known benefits of consuming Sativa cannabis before your exercise is increased enjoyment of certain activities, particularly repetitive movements such as running or lifting.
- Sativa Cannabis will activate feel-good brain receptors that mimic endorphins, offering a boost compared to a "runner's high" that will increase the strength and motivation during a workout.
- People are seeking ways to fit cannabis into their fitness and wellness routine. Sativa Boost Energy and Mood for a More Focused and Pleasant Fitness Experience.
- Indica Promotes better sleep to help heal muscle, produce strength and lose weight
- Sativa strains tend to be safer for use in pre-workout, and Indica strains tend to be ideal for post-workout recovery.
- If you're going for a high-intensity exercise or a low-impact practice, the pressure is guaranteed to wait for you to enhance the experience. While Sativa may be used to the more high-impact workouts, with Indica concentrating on the comedown, there is for everyone a natural solution there.
Make sure to stay hydrated and take into account any medical conditions and history before integrating cannabis into your health care routine.
If you're going for a high-intensity exercise or a low-impact practice, the pressure is guaranteed to wait for you to enhance the experience. While Sativa may be used to the more high-impact workouts, with Indica concentrating on the comedown, there is for everyone a natural solution there.
The general rule is to do your research at all times, start with small doses until you are sure how your body will respond and have fun with that!